Also this year, ISV joined the EU Code Week initiative, which helps millions of people in Europe and around the world to learn, create, innovate and have fun with digital technologies.
All our classes presented an activity with a STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics) teaching approach, which encourages pupils to:
- Show curiosity and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Seek challenge and enjoy meeting challenges
- Think of ideas and find new ways of doing things
- Solve problems
- Make links, predictions, estimates and hypothesise
- Notice patterns
- Test their ideas
- Plan and make decisions about how to approach a task
- Be able to change strategy and review their approach
- Communicate, collaborate and make compromises
Take a look at the link www.codeweek.eu and look for our school on the map: you will find out about our class projects!